Orange Carpet Facility (OCF)
The renewed OCF will make visa issuance for Turkish business travelers much easier. It is a simplified visa application procedure for staff members of companies or other entities that have a significant and/or substantial business relation with the Netherlands, and a demonstrable need to visit the Netherlands regularly. This also applies to Turkish companies that want to invest in the Netherlands with support of NFIA (Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency).
- The applicant will be granted a first visa with a validity of 1 year, and a second and following visa with a validity up to five years.
- The applicant does not have to apply for a visa in person (apart from the requirement to provide biometric information once every five years).
- Exemption from providing a confirmed flight reservation, insurance, hotel reservation and proof of financial means when applying for a visa.
- Your visa will usually be issued within three working days.
- Dutch companies that have a subsidiary in Turkey or vice versa.
- Turkish companies having a long term, substantial business relationship with a company in The Netherlands, and those whose employees travel frequently or plan to travel frequently to The Netherlands for business purposes and have a good visa - and business track record.
- Companies that have a serious intent to invest in the Netherlands and are supported by the NFIA.
Your company can apply for OCF-membership by filling in the application form and sending both this form and the required documents mentioned therein to: IST-ORANGE@minbuza.nl or ANK-ORANGE@minbuza.nl. The Embassy or Consulate-General will evaluate your application and inform you of their decision, normally within a few weeks.
- How to apply for a visa under OCF
- OCF Authorized signature list
- List of authorized employees for OCF