Consulate General of the Netherlands in Istanbul Turkey
Bilateral relations between Turkey and the Netherlands date back from 1612. These relations can be described as multi-dimensional, colorful, and fascinating. Do you have a story that truly honors the Turkish-Dutch relations? Feel welcome to share it with us!
|Address||Istiklal Caddesi 197 34433 Beyoğlu Istanbul Turkey|
+90 212 393 21 21
24 hours per day, 7 days in a week
March 13, 2017 The consular section will be open again as of Tuesday 14 March for passport and visa applications. Please follow our Facebookpage and Twitteraccount (@NLinIstanbul) for updates.
March 10, 2017 Consul General Robert Schuddeboom has written a blog post about a Syrian family on its way to The Netherlands. Abstract numbers are one thing, but when you zoom in on individual stories these can really have an impact. (Click on the title to see the link to the blog.)
- Commercial and Economic Section
- Press and Cultural Section
- MATRA and Human Rights Section
- Being Dutch and looking for a job in Turkey?
- Dutch Delight Newsletter
- Doing business with the Netherlands
- Jewels (NL - TR)
- Internships at the Consulate General
- Orange Carpet Facility (OCF)
- Palais de Hollande Program
- Study in the Netherlands
- Visiting the Netherlands
- Make an appointment