Consulate General of the Netherlands in Istanbul Turkey
Bilateral relations between Turkey and the Netherlands date back from 1612. These relations can be described as multi-dimensional, colorful, and fascinating. Do you have a story that truly honors the Turkish-Dutch relations? Feel welcome to share it with us!
|Address||Istiklal Caddesi 197 34433 Beyoğlu Istanbul Turkey|
+90 212 393 21 21
24 hours per day, 7 days in a week
July 17, 2016 Sunday afternoon 17th July the travel advice for #Turkey was, in light of the improved situation, changed for #Ankara and #Istanbul from "non essential trips only" to "be careful, security risks", as was the situation before the military coup attempt of last Friday evening.
July 17, 2016 The Netherlands ministry of Foreign Affairs has updated the official travel advisory. The situation in Ankara and Istanbul is calming following the attempted coup. The travel advisory for Ankara and Istanbul has been changed from orange: ‘essential travel only’ to yellow: ‘be aware of security risks’.
- Commercial and Economic Section
- Press and Cultural Section
- MATRA and Human Rights Section
- Being Dutch and looking for a job in Turkey?
- Dutch Delight Newsletter
- Orange Carpet Visa Facility (OCF) Turkey
- Doing business with the Netherlands
- Jewels (NL - TR)
- Internships at the Consulate General
- Orange Carpet Facility (OCF)
- Palais de Hollande Program
- Study in the Netherlands
- Visiting the Netherlands