Consulate General of the Netherlands in Istanbul Turkey
Bilateral relations between Turkey and the Netherlands date back from 1612. These relations can be described as multi-dimensional, colorful, and fascinating. Do you have a story that truly honors the Turkish-Dutch relations? Feel welcome to share it with us!
|Address||Istiklal Caddesi 197 34433 Beyoğlu Istanbul Turkey|
+90 212 393 21 21
April 22, 2015 The Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands in Ankara and the Consulate General in Istanbul announce herewith a call for project proposals for its second round Matra and Human Rights Programme 2015.
April 22, 2015 The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Serbia organized a competition open to historians to write an essay on Jacob Colyer (1657-1725), the Dutch ambassador in Constantinople. Historian Bas de Boer from Nijmegen won this competition with his essay ‘Jacob Colyer: Mediating Between the European and the Ottoman World’.
- Visa and Consular Services
- Commercial and Economic Section
- Press and Cultural Section
- MATRA and Human Rights Section
- Applying for a passport or identity document outside the Netherlands
- Being Dutch and looking for a job in Turkey?
- Dutch Delight Newsletter
- Doing business with the Netherlands
- Juwels (NL - TR)
- Frequently asked questions
- Internships at the Consulate General
- Orange Carpet Facility (OCF)
- Palais de Hollande Program
- Study in the Netherlands
- Visiting the Netherlands