Consulate General of the Netherlands in Istanbul Turkey
Bilateral relations between Turkey and the Netherlands date back from 1612. These relations can be described as multi-dimensional, colorful, and fascinating. Do you have a story that truly honors the Turkish-Dutch relations? Feel welcome to share it with us!
|Address||Istiklal Caddesi 197 34433 Beyoğlu Istanbul Turkey|
+90 212 393 21 21
24 hours per day, 7 days in a week
October 12, 2016 In Istanbul, the Dutch Economic Network Turkey together with the Dutch Business Association and the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency organized a well-attended back-to-business seminar.
October 10, 2016 The consular department of the Consulate General will be closed on Thursday 13 October 2016.
- Commercial and Economic Section
- Press and Cultural Section
- MATRA and Human Rights Section
- Being Dutch and looking for a job in Turkey?
- Dutch Delight Newsletter
- Doing business with the Netherlands
- Jewels (NL - TR)
- Internships at the Consulate General
- Orange Carpet Facility (OCF)
- Palais de Hollande Program
- Study in the Netherlands
- Visiting the Netherlands