Netherlands Consulate General in Istanbul Turkey
Currently in the spotlights
The Netherlands Consulate-General is housed in the historic ‘Palais de Hollande’. In 2012 the diplomatic relations between Turkey and the Netherlands existed for 400 years. The building of the Consulate General and the neighbourhood in which it is situated therefore have a rich history.
|Address||Istiklal Caddesi 197 34433 Beyoglu Istanbul Turkey|
(+90) 212 393 21 21
December 11, 2013 Consular Section closed on 25, 26 and 27 December 2013. Because of the Christmas Holiday, the consular section of the Consulate-General in Istanbul will be closed.
December 6, 2013 'There are no words for this moment; we can only look back with gratitude,' said Prime Minister Mark Rutte on hearing the news that Nelson Mandela has died.
- Dutch Delight Newsletter December 2013
- Dutch Delight Newsletter 15 November - 1 December
- Holland Alumni network event Istanbul, Thursday 28 November 2013
- From the 1st of November 2013 it will not be possible anymore to apply for a visa for the Netherlands at Idata
- Dutch Delight Newsletter October 2013