Consulate General of the Netherlands in Istanbul Turkey
Bilateral relations between Turkey and the Netherlands date back from 1612. These relations can be described as multi-dimensional, colorful, and fascinating. Do you have a story that truly honors the Turkish-Dutch relations? Feel welcome to share it with us!
|Address||Istiklal Caddesi 197 34433 Beyoğlu Istanbul Turkey|
+90 212 393 21 21
March 31, 2015 The Netherlands will host the fourth Global Conference on Cyberspace (GCCS2015) on 16-17 April 2015 in The Hague. Governments will meet with representatives of the private sector and civil society to promote practical cooperation in cyberspace, enhance the building of cyber capacity, and agree on norms for responsible and acceptable behaviour online, as well as explore how to protect freedom and privacy in cyberspace.
March 20, 2015 Denim City Project will be introduced in the Dutch Palace on Wednesday, the 25th of March at 18:00 o'clock. Robert Schuddeboom and Amsterdam Denim City Manager James Veenhoff will give speeches during the launch.
- 1. COMMERCIAL AND ECONOMIC SECTION
- 2. CONSULAR SECTION
- 3. PRESS AND CULTURAL SECTION
- 4. MATRA AND HUMAN RIGHTS SECTION
- Applying for a passport or identity document outside the Netherlands
- Being Dutch and looking for a job in Turkey?
- Dutch Delight Newsletter
- Doing business with the Netherlands
- Juwels (NL - TR)
- Frequently asked questions
- Internships at the Consulate General
- Orange Carpet Facility (OCF)
- Palais de Hollande Program
- Study in the Netherlands
- Visiting the Netherlands