Consulate General of the Netherlands in Istanbul Turkey
Bilateral relations between Turkey and the Netherlands date back from 1612. These relations can be described as multi-dimensional, colorful, and fascinating. Do you have a story that truly honors the Turkish-Dutch relations? Feel welcome to share it with us!
|Address||Istiklal Caddesi 197 34433 Beyoğlu Istanbul Turkey|
+90 212 393 21 21
24 hours per day, 7 days in a week
April 14, 2016 Every year the Dutch Consulate General in Istanbul proudly organizes its festive King’s Day, attended by many of our dear Turkish, international and Dutch friends and contacts. Unfortunately this year we have to relocate to another location and, as a consequence, and much to my regret, we can only invite a very limited number of guests. This is a one-time situation and I am confident that next year we will be back to normal, Dutch, proud and orange, at the Palais de Hollande.
April 11, 2016 On 6 april 2016 an advisory referendum was held in the Netherlands on the EU-association agreement with Ukraine. The preliminary outcome shows that the required threshold for a valid outcome of a turn-out of 30% or more was reached, with a majority of people voting against.
- Tjerk Ridder and love in Istanbul
- Travellers can reach foreign ministry 24/7 at +31 247 247 247
- European Commission to visit Amsterdam
- Nationwide 1st Call for project proposals for Matra and Human Rights Programmes 2016
- Our renewed HollandTurkeytrade.com website with its online Business-to-Business Netherlands Turkey Trade Directory.
- Commercial and Economic Section
- Press and Cultural Section
- MATRA and Human Rights Section
- Being Dutch and looking for a job in Turkey?
- Dutch Delight Newsletter
- Doing business with the Netherlands
- Jewels (NL - TR)
- Internships at the Consulate General
- Orange Carpet Facility (OCF)
- Palais de Hollande Program
- Study in the Netherlands
- Visiting the Netherlands