Consulate General of the Netherlands in Istanbul Turkey
Bilateral relations between Turkey and the Netherlands date back from 1612. These relations can be described as multi-dimensional, colorful, and fascinating. Do you have a story that truly honors the Turkish-Dutch relations? Feel welcome to share it with us!
|Address||Istiklal Caddesi 197 34433 Beyoğlu Istanbul Turkey|
+90 212 393 21 21
May 22, 2015 The way in which people with the Dutch nationality have to apply for their Turkish residence permit / extension has changed.
May 11, 2015 Kapok Jazz Trio combines elements from very different genres and traditions; the energy and compact form of pop and funk; the grooves and percussion of roots music; the interaction and abstract sounds of free improvisation and the phrasing and harmonies of jazz. [read more]
- Visa and Consular Services
- Commercial and Economic Section
- Press and Cultural Section
- MATRA and Human Rights Section
- Applying for a passport or identity document outside the Netherlands
- Being Dutch and looking for a job in Turkey?
- Dutch Delight Newsletter
- Doing business with the Netherlands
- Juwels (NL - TR)
- Frequently asked questions
- Internships at the Consulate General
- Orange Carpet Facility (OCF)
- Palais de Hollande Program
- Study in the Netherlands
- Visiting the Netherlands