Consulate General of the Netherlands in Istanbul Turkey
Bilateral relations between Turkey and the Netherlands date back from 1612. These relations can be described as multi-dimensional, colorful, and fascinating. Do you have a story that truly honors the Turkish-Dutch relations? Feel welcome to share it with us!
|Address||Istiklal Caddesi 197 34433 Beyoğlu Istanbul Turkey|
+90 212 393 21 21
March 3, 2015 The March edition of our monthly 'Dutch Delight' newsletter is out now. Click here to subscribe or to read this month's newsletter.
February 18, 2015 The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
- 1. COMMERCIAL AND ECONOMIC SECTION
- 2. CONSULAR SECTION
- 3. PRESS AND CULTURAL SECTION
- 4. MATRA AND HUMAN RIGHTS SECTION
- Applying for a passport or identity document outside the Netherlands
- Being Dutch and looking for a job in Turkey?
- Dutch Delight Newsletter
- Doing business with the Netherlands
- Juwels (NL - TR)
- Frequently asked questions
- Internships at the Consulate General
- Orange Carpet Facility (OCF)
- Palais de Hollande Program
- Study in the Netherlands
- Visiting the Netherlands