Consulate General of the Netherlands in Istanbul Turkey
Bilateral relations between Turkey and the Netherlands date back from 1612. These relations can be described as multi-dimensional, colorful, and fascinating. Do you have a story that truly honors the Turkish-Dutch relations? Feel welcome to share it with us!
|Address||Istiklal Caddesi 197 34433 Beyoğlu Istanbul Turkey|
+90 212 393 21 21
24 hours per day, 7 days in a week
December 21, 2016 Consular Affairs and Visa Department is closed between 26-30 December on the occasion of Christmas and Newyear holidays.
December 6, 2016 The Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands in Ankara and the Consulate General in Istanbul announce herewith a call for project proposals for its first round Matra and Human Rights Programme 2017.
- Commercial and Economic Section
- Press and Cultural Section
- MATRA and Human Rights Section
- Being Dutch and looking for a job in Turkey?
- Dutch Delight Newsletter
- Doing business with the Netherlands
- Jewels (NL - TR)
- Internships at the Consulate General
- Orange Carpet Facility (OCF)
- Palais de Hollande Program
- Study in the Netherlands
- Visiting the Netherlands
- Make an appointment