Consulate General of the Netherlands in Istanbul Turkey
Bilateral relations between Turkey and the Netherlands date back from 1612. These relations can be described as multi-dimensional, colorful, and fascinating. Do you have a story that truly honors the Turkish-Dutch relations? Feel welcome to share it with us!
|Address||Istiklal Caddesi 197 34433 Beyoğlu Istanbul Turkey|
+90 212 393 21 21
24 hours per day, 7 days in a week
June 24, 2016 On Sunday 26 June around Istiklal Caddesi in Istanbul there may be activities because of the Gay Pride. From different sides there are threats against these activities. Follow the travel advice and avoid demonstrations.
June 22, 2016
- Commercial and Economic Section
- Press and Cultural Section
- MATRA and Human Rights Section
- Being Dutch and looking for a job in Turkey?
- Dutch Delight Newsletter
- Orange Carpet Visa Facility (OCF) Turkey
- Doing business with the Netherlands
- Jewels (NL - TR)
- Internships at the Consulate General
- Orange Carpet Facility (OCF)
- Palais de Hollande Program
- Study in the Netherlands
- Visiting the Netherlands